Rubber Design supplies custom built propeller shaft installations in either water, oil or grease lubricated form. Together with our thrust blocks, flexible shaft couplings, gearbox and engine mounts we provide a complete propulsion solution. Our systems are cost effective and of the highest quality. In addition to supplying custom-built propeller shaft installations, Rubber Design also provides worldwide service and support. This includes installs, maintenance, repairs and also surveys for all major classification societies.
Our technical expertise, creativity and problem solving capability together with the high level of service make Rubber Design well known throughout the industry. An experienced group of engineers offers comprehensive customer service ranging from planning, development, production, installation and after sales.
Rubber Design offers after sales service(s) for:
– Alignment checks
– Alignment of engines, gearboxes and generators
– Alignment of propeller shaft installations
– Consulting from engineering till sea-trial (new builds and refits)
– A range of calculations (Whirling, Gap-sag, bearing load etc.) approved by all major classification societies
– Installation of full propeller shaft systems
– Supervision during annual and classification surveys (consulting all involved parties)
– Vibration measurements and analyses
Rubber Design B.V.
2995 BE Heerjansdam
The Netherlands Tel: +31 (0)78-6778778
P.O. Box 15
2995 ZG Heerjansdam
The Netherlands firstname.lastname@example.org