The described isolator selection is based on the vertical load of the isolators, if required seismic and 6 DOF calculations can be performed by our specialists.
1. Determine the total weight of the machine to be isolated, including work load
2. Determine the position of the combined centre of gravity in both horizontal and vertical planes
3. Decide the number of isolators and the positions where the isolators are to be placed relative to the combined centre of gravity
4. Calculate the load per isolator
5. Select with the help of the preferential load in the table the suitable type of mounting
We recommend selection of the isolators be made with the load per isolator within + or – 10% of the preferential load.
The static deflection of the isolator is calculated by dividing the load per isolator by the stiffness Cz given in the table for the selected isolator.
Rubber Design B.V.
2995 BE Heerjansdam
The Netherlands Tel: +31 (0)78-6778778
P.O. Box 15
2995 ZG Heerjansdam
The Netherlands email@example.com